We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail and sign up for services, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, aggregate information on service usage, and information volunteered by the customer. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, improve our products, and the quality of our service.
It is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except under the following circumstance:
It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Term of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
We will transfer information about you if AUDTECH is acquired by or merged with another company.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- When you register with AUDTECH we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Customers who sign up are not required to enter a credit card for use of the free resources.
- AUDTECH uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provisioning, billing, notification targeting, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- AUDTECH may use aggregated sets of collected information for the following general purposes: marketing, notification, targeting, public relations, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique indentifier, that is sent to your browser from a website's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the AUDTECH websites.
AUDTECH uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate AUDTECH.
AUDTECH may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your action violate the Term of Use.
AUDTECH may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address you use to sign in to any of our products.